Today Ljubljana woke up under a blanket of snow that gave to the city a more magical twist.
During your Photo Tour of Venice, I will point out details invisible to the untrained eye and reveal the best vantage-points on your chosen route. Learn to tell a story through images, take great shots of iconic monuments and capture atmospheric images off the beaten track.
So bring your walking shoes and be prepared to discover the mysteries of the city. Bring your camera and learn how to have more fun with your camera.
• Discover parts of Venice less travelled by tourists. • Hear interesting tales and stories • Take better photos • Turn your photos into exciting stories. • Have fun!
Let a Creative Italian Photographer walk you through the city of Venice in an unforgettable Photo Walk capturing real candid moments of your stay in beautiful pictures. Enjoy a relaxing vacation and bring home remarkable pictures of your visit.
Touring Venice can be a very exciting experience, but it can also be quite an adventure if you are unsure of which places to visit and how. The language barrier may also represent a curious obstacle but it can also be frustrating. We offer innovative and unforgettable Photographic Tours to welcome you to the most fascinating and romantic place in the world. Experience Venice through the eyes of a native Italian Professional Photographer. He will guide you in an exclusive tour through the most interesting Venice landmarks and monuments.
All city excursions are exclusively custom-made to fit your needs. You can explore the sites whichever way you like and at your own pace.
Walking around Venice together with a professional photographer is an enlightening experience. He will show you all the tricks of the game but it is also a fun and new way to visit a city like Venice. You will be able to visit, see, experience and tour places, situations, people that would be otherwise difficult to come across. The Photo Tours will take you through off-the-beaten tracks to the most important monuments and landmarks. You will avoid the tourist pedestrian highways and will take more secluded, intimate and truly Italian passageways. Let it be romantic, creative, fun and friendly, the astounding imagery will do the rest. We will show you the right places to eat, where true Italian dwell and the hidden beauties of the wonderful city.
- Tripadvisor Venice Photo Walk with Marco Secchi rated "excellent" by travellers
A review on Nat Geo Collection on my Photography Workshops
..I have specified I TRY to avoid .... ....
- Using more than one lens per day for street photography. I prefer a 35mm or occasionally a 50mm
- Checking the LCD screen after taking photos on the streets (Chimping)
- Letting criticism affect me negatively. Rather, I try to use it to empower me to find weaknesses in my work.
- Leaving the house without a camera
- Spending a lot of time looking at photos online ; rather I spend more time shooting
- Forgetting how lucky I am to be able to go out and take photos everyday
- Mixing my digital and film photos in a project
- Letting the number “likes” dictate whether a photo is good or not
- Taking a photo of someone on the streets without saying “thank you” or smiling at them
- Hesitating before taking a street photograph
- Shooting to please my critics
- Recommending lenses longer than 50mm for street photography
- Making excuses when a photo doesn’t work. It is shit end of the story
- Taking photos without emotion and without your heart
- Uploading photos online until letting it “marinate” for few weeks
+1. Comparing myself to other photographers