Marco's Budapest Photo Walk and Workshops
My walks combine an opportunity to capture Budapest's attractions, people and architecture alongside in depth photography tuition whilst discovering the capital's fascinating history. Whether you have a point and shoot or pro DSLR our tours cater for all levels of experience. Most importantly of all my Budapest Photo Walks are private so that I can offer every personalised, individual guidance to you and your guests. All this means that you’ll walk away with some fantastic photographs and a huge amount of reproducible knowledge.
BUDAPEST PRIVATE PHOTO WALK AND PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
I have an extensive experience with Professional Film and Digital DSLRs from Canon to Nikon, I use for my work Leica digital cameras and I am very passionate for Fujifilm X Series and Olympus.
• 10 min FREE TIME for Camera check up if you need to set up the camera or to get my recommended settings for great pictures• Improve your photography skill mastering Exposure and Lighting
• Focus zones and Focusing, Auto, Single and Tracking
• Camera Modes: Auto, Speed/Aperture Priority, Manual… which one and when..
• Flash and Fill Lighting, Exposure compensation and flash compensation
• Composition and Cropping,
• Take better photos and turn your photos into exciting stories that stands out
• Discover parts of Budapest less traveled by tourists
• Hear interesting tales and stories and Have fun !
• Street photography how to overcome the fear of taking pictures and best settings
CLASSIC 3h PRIVATE PHOTO WALK – €300 for 3 hours:
A 3 hours one-to-one photo walk discovering hidden and secluded parts of Budapest, without forgetting the famous landmarks, while taking great shots and with a one-to-one tuition to improve your photography skills!
The tour is one-to-one so there will be just you, or accompanied by your family/friends. Max 4 people. Include Coffee Break.
EXTENDED 5h PRIVATE PHOTO WALK – € 500 for 5 hours:
A 5 hours one-to-one photo walk discovering hidden and secluded parts of Budapest, without forgetting the famous landmarks, while taking great shots and with a one-to-one tuition to improve your photography skills!
The tour is one-to-one so there will be just you, or accompanied by your family/friends. Max 4 people. Include Coffee Break and Lunch
2 FULL DAY Workshop € 1000
Day 1 – Technical Photography
- Composition – how to make your images look balanced, whether you are photographing landscapes, people or situations.
- Understanding the light – where it comes from and how do we use it? How to work with and not against elements such as weather and time of day.
- Creative use of exposure – including how to create the perfect silhouette, and how to photograph in low light situations.
- Long Expusres
Day 2 – Story Telling
- Decisive moments: how capture a story in one picture.
- How to tell stories in multiple images: beginning, middle, end, characters, events and interactions between people.
- The photographic voice: examples of projects by photographers that demonstrate their distinctive style – and understanding how to find and improve yours.
Marco Secchi Photo Walks and Workshops
If you would like to check for availability please fill the form below or you can send me an email click here