You are on this page because you wish to book one of my tours and were directed here by my email:
- Please be so kind to fill the reservation form:
- If we do not hold a Security Deposit tour must be confirmed (phone, Sms, Email, etc) 48-24h in advance if not it is automatically cancelled
- Please leave a valid phone or email in case we need to contact you just before the tour
PRICES and number of guests allowed
Classic 3 h Budapest Photo Walk Tour : The price is €300 for 3h. 4 people (with or without camera) – More than 4 people?? Extra persons, up to a maximum of 6 in total €70 per person
Classic 6h Budapest Photo Walk Tour : €560 for 6h. 4 people (with or without camera) – More than 4people?? Extra persons, up to a maximum of 6 in total € 100 per person
If paying by cash on the day, all amounts due must be paid exclusively in € Euro
Few things to keep in mind before you book:
- Tours do not start and end in the same location.
- Be aware is a photography tour, The morning walk starts in Summer (June July and August) at 7am at the very latest or 5pm the afternoon walk. April, May and September, October ask if you would like to start after 8am.
- If you would like to check Sunrise and Sunset click here
- I may be able to pick you up at your hotel or apartment, if you are staying in the City Centre (Centro Storico)
- Tours run rain or shine (you can get some great photos in the rain!) but it is possible to cancel even last minute for weather conditions and get a full refund
- I reserve the right to cancel at any time, I am a full time photo reporter and despite booking photo walks ONLY during my Holidays or days off it may happen I cannot get back to Budapest or I am sent somewhere else at short notice. If I need to cancel, I will notify you as soon as possible, and you will be refunded your payment. I will try to suggest a colleague. I am not responsible or liable for any damages you may suffer because of cancellation, and your sole recourse is refund of your payment.
- I assume no liability for traffic conditions, street closures, lost property or injuries and cannot be responsible for the acts of people on the street. I reserve the right to change the tour reroute or to cancel and accepts no liability for doing so, other then return the fee in full.