You are on this page because you wish to book one of my tours and were directed here by my email:
- Please be so kind to fill the reservation form below
- Please remember to pay refundable deposit or refundable full payment this is the only way to secure a booking
- VERY IMPORTANT Please leave a valid phone or email in case we need to contact you just before the tour
Price, lenght and number of guests allowed
- Classic 3 h Venice Photo Walk Tour : The price is €300 for 3h. 4 people (with or without camera) – More than 4 people?? Extra persons, up to a maximum of 6 in total €50 per person
- Extended 5h Venice Photo Walk : €500 for 5h. Max 4 people
- Dawn Twilight and Sunrise : €500 for 4 hours divided in 2h Twilight workshop and 2h Photo Walk
- 2h Photo Tour : The price is €220 for 2h. Maximum 2 people
- 6h Venice Photo Workshop : €900 for 6h. Max 3 people
If paying by cash on the day, all amounts due must be paid exclusively in € Euro
Few things to keep in mind before you book:
- Tours do not start and end in the same location.
- Be aware is a photography tour, The morning walk starts at 7am ( Winter a bit later) or 5pm the afternoon walk
- For Waterbus Timetable click here
- I may be able to pick you up at your hotel or apartment, if you are staying in the City Centre (Centro Storico)
- Tours run rain or shine (you can get some great photos in the rain!) but it is possible to cancel even last minute for weather conditions and get a full refund
- I reserve the right to cancel at any time, I am a full time photo reporter and despite booking photo walks ONLY during my Holidays or days off it may happen I cannot get back to Venice or I am sent somewhere else at short notice. If I need to cancel, I will notify you as soon as possible, and you will be refunded your payment. I will try to suggest a colleague. I am not responsible or liable for any damages you may suffer because of cancellation, and your sole recourse is refund of your payment.
- I assume no liability for traffic conditions, street closures, lost property or injuries and cannot be responsible for the acts of people on the street. I reserve the right to change the tour reroute or to cancel and accepts no liability for doing so, other then return the fee in full.