The Holy Trinity church was erected in the 13th century in Velemer, County Vas Hungary .
The rectangular aisleless church, to which a tower is attached on the north facade, is aligned east to west, as typical of medieval times. While carrying elements of Romanesque style it also has some Gothic elements . The walls of the church are built of both brick and stone. It is adorned by an arched cornice, with corbels carved with human faces, representing the various sins, supporting the roof. The frescoes in the church were painted by János Aquila of Radkesburg from 1377 to 1378.
The church was used by the Calvinist church from the mid-17th century, and was re-Catholicised in 1733. It was abandoned in 1808.